Saturday, September 19, 2009

Scratches

Today I woke up later than yesterday. >_>" It was already lunch hour when I woke up. I spent my whole afternoon watching Anime *felt accomplished xD* Meanwhile, I was also searching for information regarding Study Skills and Information Literacy subject coursework (aka SSIL). We needed to pick a topic of our interest. Then, talk about an issue regarding that topic. Next, write a responsive essay based on the issue. I planned to write about Cosplay xD And talk about Crossplay, and respond about tactics for crossplay >_>"
After dinner, I began doing the coursework. I finished it within one and a half hour. Quite fast tho'.. (lol whut..copy and paste from internet.... xD). And today, I behaved badly =(
Vincent anigi's right arm are now covered with cream, because I scratched him. He disturbed me first >A< Then.... *siblings' fight*
Was i being naughty? ><
Last but not least, Selamat Hari Raya all my malay friends ^^ Although I cant eat your cookies TvT sobz...hope you people enjoy this festive season ya ^^

No comments: