Thursday, August 27, 2009

Owner Photos

Today I woke up at 9.30am. I rolled over on my bed for some time and then got up, finally...because it rained last night, so it was cool and cold. The glare shone through the window to my face. Aww... I wished I could sleep for longer. Mom was not around so I went online xD

I played with my cosmetics stuffs in the afternoon and then camwhored. It felt like it had been some time since I had a good time camwhoring. Did without blusher and eyeshadows

#1
With my favourite neko mimi


#2
Kinda freaking..right....? ._.


#3
*wink* My lips...duhh... No more gloss. And this is my another favourite neko mimi, which came all the way from Japan xD lolz..Bodyline brand


#4


#5


#6
Peace~


#7
Kinda one of my favourite poses


#8
Close shot



#9
And last picca...my old pose xD

No comments: