Monday, August 10, 2009

^___^

I woke up at 5.30 am to go online, wondering if there was line.. But eventually, nope... So I went to bed again.

I woke up at 6.40am as usual. I did noe feel like going for classes today. My head was so heavy. And kinda dizzy too. How I wished I was at home..mommy would let me sleeeeep until I "die", lolz...

I wore my mask to class and they were like "oh...selsema ek?". I just *shoke head*, "Fever..". Tyna was saying "Ala...tak nampak le muka kalo gelak..". Then I chuckled.. Haha.. Soon when almost everyone was in the class, they were like "vivian, hri nie jngan cakep bnyak taw..". =w= (I made noise past few days).

First period, L.Des with Pn Umaimah aka the stepmother, she was shocked to see me with a mask on. Then Izz suddenly said "she looks like a mask rider". Lol.. xD
I did not went for recess. Izz lend me his PSP and let me watch Soul Eater, hahaz..

So...the rest of today's post would not be mentioned,I think... Any further posts will be posted tomorrow hopefully..
Gotta get some rest now..jaa...

No comments: