Thursday, July 2, 2009

Drama Champion~

I supposed this is my final class pic..haha


Taken at Science3 coridoor.. *noticed right hand side* hmm.. =w= got potential to do photoshoot there. .XD


PooiPooi XD and PhooiPhooi


Taken before took off to SMK Sultan Abdullah at Chenderong Balai for Drama competition


I see myself in there XD


After my school's turn




Yo~ Surprisingly my school was the champion~! XD
Go to stage take trophy XD
ps: only actors.. directors none >A<


*give sharp look at trophies*


Directors worked so hard but earn nothing


Yen Siang aka the grandpa got a title.."The Best Actor"


Fuiyo...Johan.. XD




Unexpected thing was...there are extra 4 Johan trophies~ XD All give to directors XD


Yen Siang and I
ps: lol at his rabbit tooth XD


Hail to the directors~
From left: Sa-chan, Rei-chan, Me, Keropi..


Sweet memory before leaving Saint Anthony~
This trrrophhy ish mine~ >3

No comments: