Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Farewell

My first and also last camwhore at school toilet XD


Stupiak friends..all lepas kapal terbang, only 3 came.. XD


This is Keropi.. XD


Our foodz


Cheesy Wedges


Charissa aka Sa-chan. Hmm....what is she doing ah..? XD


XD Everyone secretly bring electronic gadgets to school XD


Baka Keropi.. XD


Pui Wen aka PuiPui and Sa-chan


Crazy girls XD


Hohoho~ XD Expressions of 'muka bodoh' XDD


Sa-chan blinked eyes XD


And another shot~


Crazy puipui


*munch foodz*


XD haha


Lolz at Keropi XD


Hahaz XD


Sa-chan looks happy XD


Ate one and a half chicken ady full.. XD


*munch munch munch*


I forgot what were we talking about until Sa-chan do this action XD


Freaking full ady...


take my phone and camwhore XD


Curi curi take my pic XD


Sa-chan..haha XD


Lolz at Keropi's expression XD


After finishing our food XD
ignore allll the tissues XD


Sa-chan and I desu


"Eeeee...."


Walking back to school..haha


o__O


From outside school


From class coridoor


Taken outside 6Arts1 class


Whiteboard XD


ps: I didnt write this XD


La....Im still here..why take my desk away...?


Hahaz..


My besties~

Pooi See, Pui Wen and I
X3

No comments: