Monday, July 20, 2009

End of Orientation

End of orientation week..finally.... Closing ceremony was short, so glad..if not, sure sleepy... But earlier that time, one lecturer said want a representative for each race to recite ode... Got people mentioned my name. So..okay.... I'll represent Chinese....
No no no.....wait.......
Izit because I'm the odd one so thats why people made me like that? Omg, so bad....


After the closing ceremony, we had small group activity with tutor... kemas file pelajar..lolz.... But ended early also..haha, at about 11.40am like that XD
Then so free ady..

90% of the new comers all went back home.. the remaining 10% was from Sabah&Sarawak lor.... Demo... why do I have to stay also? *cries* Mama said busy to fetch me desu.. but i can take a bus to go back home deshou? Mama said wanna fetch me herself... Aikk...then ok lor....
So..in the afternoon, my block was so empty... Alone eat mee cup in room =w= Then suddenly got one senior phoned me, and called me to join their meeting.. (got my number from student list kua....) Then..,ok lor.. After my lunch, I went... Senior Jian An took me there.. Kinda ok la, got games..haha... And over at 3pm like that..

So.., went back to my room ady then settle some stuffs lor..bath and wash clothes, sidai baju..everything la...then about almost 6pm like that... rest on bed... And suddenly fell asleep... =w=

*Bacchikoi ringtone*
*woke up* =w=
Oh....got sms... *look at the time* almost 10pm ady....wah......i slept so long... I think if no sms, i would have sleep until next morning..haha XD

No comments: