Saturday, June 20, 2009

Stupid Courtship Method

Yo~! Yesterday after school, went to my shop cz mom wont be fetching me early... Jaa, then when mom was about to come, I walked back to school...
Here's the funny lame joke...;
I wanna cross road, so I stood by the side of motorcycle lane... Then there's this one car, made a U-turn... Then, so as it slowed down, I wanna cross la.. Lolz, it stopped in front of me. I thought the driver wanna ask for direction or anything.. So I went nearer..
*cough* The driver, who is at his early 20s, said "you are ________, right?"
And I was like....whut..?
And blablabla he said, I dont really understand cz he was speaking in chinese, lolx...
And then he was like..passed me a small piece of paper, he said his phone number is written there. Then I "rejected" him la, and handed back that small piece of paper to him. He was like.."No, no.. keep it. Later you sms me la" and drove away... I as like !@%^&%$@. Is he sick or anything...
Anyone who wants to make new friend, sms him la..
*crample*
Rubbish.......threw into dustbin immediately.....
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
And this afternoon went for hair cut..lolx

3 comments:

vivian said...

i made my own conclusion... in a form of question...:
Is this the new way of guys "pikat" girls? lolz....

realmofthelazyvampire said...

hahahaha~

lol

what a lame way

honto~ni kakoi~ja nai~nano

vivian said...

honto ni baka desu nee?