Thursday, May 28, 2009

School Story

Fuu~ This whole day stay in school hall practicing performance ( Not me =p)
Then...there's one guitar XD which belongs to teacher.., but eventually "make it mine" XD
And start playing... *Jajang.....!* XD
Owh...however... I started giving guitar classes too XD

Fuiyoh... teach guitar o *counts* got few students ah... XD
ps: buat kecoh je.. xD
Then this Beng Yeak..aiyo ma..........rimas lah! Keep on bugging me =______=
Tsk....say about her, I also no mood to write ady....
*skip*

Jaa....later on few of the kain rentang girls help to put up stuffs..
And hafta stay back at school ==
Hmph.... Freaking tired la.....Sole leg so pain... =n= suki janai desu....
Reach home at about 3pm lor...
Then eat poridge with fish...
Then go for hair cut ady....

Cilaka..my bangs so short la!

No comments: