Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Teachers' Day Banner Painting~

24th Night..

Can anyone tell me what's this?
And camwhore..
25th Night
Okayz~ School stuffs again..haha.
There's this one girl who sits beside me in the class... Her name is Beng Yeak.. Okay..she... ermm......first when I knew her, she's like kinda cold to me..lolz... Then..okay ady lor... Hmmm.... She...most of the time borrow my stationery stuffs..Haha... Second week when start studying.... "Borrow eraser..".. She just took it even before I give permission..lolz...Self-service? Then better dont say anything, just take la.... And my stappler also... No more bullets ady.. (She used the most..,of course, other classmates also used mine)..
My stappler is hungry~
Camwhore again..
26th
School time's out~
These are from the window~
Centre
Left
Right
YES, THIS IS A GRAVEYARD
From my seat..,
Back of the class
From seat also..different angle
From whiteboard
And as mention earlier, my class is connected to another class.. This is one window that we can see them..lolz
27th May..Partially... XD
Teacher's Day stuff... Paint a so-called banner...haha
First day, started on 25th
Pelaka....not mural paint tho... XD
Started painting on 26th
Not even half done XD
Hahaz..
Hohoho~ Was kneeling to paint.. thats why got bruise ><
27th May... True post.. XD
Almost finished~
Done~
Whee~~
ps: Ignore my face.. == ftw..lolz
Contribution:
Thanks Charissa aka Sa-chan for helping me to put on colorz XD
Thanks Peik Gyin aka JinJin for drawing XD
And yesterday got one accident o..
*lazy to describe accident XD *

No comments: