Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Motivation

I guess I summarised too simple..until I forgot some stuffs XD
Etto.... Today at school nee.. Mr.RajaMoorthi told us his grandmama's stories again XD
Ermm.... And also one proverb, which I have never heard before... This was how he told us:

Teacher: I had hot tea just now. And it burnt my lips...
Students: *Remain silent*
Teacher: "Hot tea, Hot coffee. Dont forget me:.
Me: .......dont forget whut?
Teacher: Me..
One student: .....why?
Teacher: *look*



XD
most probably thinking what to answer XD
And then teacher called out name, to present our assassment given last week..
One student called out... Next student, dengan bangganya said didnt do... And next...so unlucky.., was me...
*head-desk*
*whisper to myself: Shyt...damn it....

So...no choice..went out and present lor....
Was no nervous @@

But luckily, something unexpected... after my presentation..
Teacher: Excellent! Give her a big clap!!
Me: *still in a shock*
Students: *Clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap*


And teacher siad im pelajar harapan XD feel quite good to hear such praising tho XD

No comments: