Sunday, May 24, 2009

False Hero

Well.., today I was fooled by an unknown number =w=
*phone rings~*
*look at phone*
I was thinking... "Who's this?".. I seldom picked up anonnymous phone call.. But, on my second thought.. "I should pick up.. Maybe urgent..." So..

*pick up*
vivian: Hello~?
Anonnymous: Ermm...boleh saya cakap dengan Miss Vivian Chong?
vivian: Ya, saya... (.....?)
Anonnymous: Err...nak tanya sikit.. Miss berminat tak menuntut di Kolej KosmoPoint *blablabla..I forgot*
vivian: Err....study course apa?
Anonnymous: Designs.. Multimedia....
vivian: ......Err....tak boleh send information ke rumah saya ke...?
Anonnymous: ..........Okay, this is a joke..
vivian: I knew it ._.


So? Anonnymous was FalseHero.. Alamak... I didnt know what to say or what to do ><
wuwuwu~! *criessss*
And after the conversation FalseHero texted me msg.. He said my voice ish kiut :3 Mattaku.... I didnt know what to reply XD
*bite* geramnya.....
False-chan...how could you do this to me..

4 comments:

miyuki.sadako said...

haha
kill vivi.
i lend you me chainsaw. seriously. it works.

miyuki.sadako said...

alamak, damn keyboard.. i meant
kill him, vivi~
XDXDXD

False Hero said...

lol epic call is epic~
I can't stand to laugh at that time XD
if not I'd go on and on XD

vivian said...

><