Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's All About Me~

Tagged by kaz-chan~! 8D
Here goes~




You've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with the ABC's of YOU. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way.

A- Addictive 8D Come to me, and I wil make sure you will be brainwashed by miee xD

B- Black colored my life 8)

C- Cosplay for the rest of my life? xD First alphabet of my surname as well XD

D- Draw Manganime for my whole life 8D hohoho~

E- Emit unseen creation, such as care and also love

F- Family, important..... Friends, also important... Who am I without you guys..

G- Guitar- that's my instrument~

H- Heartful of Love

I- Issho~ Means together =3 be with me

J- Japan: where Animez came from, y'know? XD

K- Kiddo- immature thinking until todate xD

L- Lolita~ That's my favourite~ ^^

M- Moon: the meaning of my last name in chinese

N- Naughty? Depends on situation ba XD

O- On-the-line XD net addiction XD

P- Punimon: named after a digimon xD thanks to yanno XD

Q- Quoted something: Please add love to your life, okay?

R- Ramen~ 8D Come, we go eat together ^^

S- Snake: Momma and anigi

T- Touchable =w= Imma human

U- Unmei, which means fate in english, is something i wanna see

V- V for my name~ V-I-V-I-A-N 8D

W- First alphabet of the third name of someone important to me

X- Xarel, someone's account which I thought was a girl "><

Y- Yuet is the last name lo...

Z- Zora, derived from Sora..which means sky. Something I like to see in the evening







Okie~ It's tagging time now~ XD Here are the lucky ones xD
WeN~
*fi*
mamoru-chan ^^
miyuki >8D
FalseHero xD
rick

No comments: