Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bodyline Cat Punk Headpiece

Hey yo~! I received my Bodyline's neko head dress on 16th April~ Here goes the pics ^^
Front~


Back~

Tag~

Cross~

Front~

Back~

And camwhore for this morning:
Owh~ I looked so greenish! >A<

Flowery X3

And a message for Daniel, I seriously have no idea of what the content is XD


And this is how I looked like when i put that on~ X3 And additional of some "cute" poses XD





Myon~ >A<>











17th April 2009


What's for dinner~?
It's steamboat XD





12th April 2009


What's for lunch?


An accident scene =O lolz.. How did the car went into the drain, I wonder.. =S

2 comments:

Akihiko Michaelis said...

kya!!! vivian chan ^^ love ut Neko cap neh ^^
totemo kawaii ^^ suits u...

vivian said...

honto~? =D i lub it too^^ daisuki~ ^^